RCU:6107 DB Init Param error July 20, 2010Posted by Muhammad Habib in Fusion Middleware.
While Installing Repository Creation Utility (RCU) Installation the following error occurs:
RCU:6107 DB Init Param Error
This can be removed simply by the following:
1. Login on your database with system user.
2. Write > show parameters processes (which will show the current value of processes).
3. If its value is less than 500 then write the following command:
ALTER SYSTEM SET PROCESSES=500 SCOPE=SPFILE;
4. Write > show parameters open_cursors (which will show the current value of open_cursors).
5. If its value is less than 500 then write the following command:
ALTER SYSTEM SET OPEN_CURSORS=500 SCOPE=SPFILE;
6. Restart your DB or system.
7. Start the installation now….
There will be no error…..